If you've noticed, my video clips are shorter. That's because it takes so long to try to upload videos. Sometimes it works when they are long and sometimes it doesn't.
Tonight I will be going to a play that is based on a true story of how a Puerto Rican town had declared Puerto Rico independent and was independent for 24 hours. It will be interesting to see if my Spanish is good enough to understand it all.
Tomorrow morning we might go to the beach near here. And then we will be off at noon to get to the airport.
Tonight I will be going to a play that is based on a true story of how a Puerto Rican town had declared Puerto Rico independent and was independent for 24 hours. It will be interesting to see if my Spanish is good enough to understand it all.
Tomorrow morning we might go to the beach near here. And then we will be off at noon to get to the airport.
Ocean Park Beach near the University
Next week we will be learning how to put all our videos into a presentation.
Well, its been interesting. I tried to upload some last videos, but nothing was working right now. I'm hoping that at some point I'll be able to put some still pictures and better videos into the blog.
I hope you had a wonderful time at the play. I can't wait to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteYou've done an awesome job with your blog!
ReplyDelete